Who is responsible for processing your data?
What are cookies?
Cookies are small, simple text files that your computer or mobile device stores when you use our online store. There are also cookie-like techniques that achieve the same results.
By using cookies and other techniques, we ensure, for example:
- Making browsing Tradeline's online store more fun and easier for you;
- You do not receive or have to enter the same information every time you visit our online store;
- We can offer you special functionalities such as the wish list or your shopping cart;
- We can measure how our web store is used and where we can still improve it;
- We can recognize which device you are using when you visit us;
Third party cookies
What cookies do we use? In brief:
Functional cookies or necessary cookies
Functional cookies ensure that our online store functions correctly. For example, functionalities such as putting an item in your shopping cart or paying for your order.
With analytical cookies, we collect statistics about how our web store is used with the help of third parties. By measuring website usage, we can continue to improve our store for the benefit of our users.
We place marketing cookies on our online store. We may combine the information from these marketing cookies. We do this so we can make you the most relevant offers possible based on your online surfing, search and buying behavior.
Functional or necessary cookies
Functional or necessary cookies ensure that Tradeline's online store functions properly. Examples include:
- Remembering and saving the items you add to your wish list;
- Providing a notification when an order is not completed so you don't lose items in the shopping cart;
- Saved browser settings so you can view our web store optimally on your screen;
- The ability to save your login information so you don't have to re-enter it every time;
- The ability to respond to posts in our web store;
- An even load on the website so that it is easily accessible and continues to work optimally;
- Detecting possible abuse or potential problems in our web store, for example, by recording consecutive failed login attempts.
We use, with the help of third parties, analytical cookies to investigate store usage. Among other things, these statistics give us insight into how often we are visited and where we can improve our web store. This allows us to continuously optimize the experience with our web store. Among other things, the following data is stored:
- The IP address that is made anonymous;
- Technical characteristics, such as the browser you use (such as Chrome, Safari or Firefox), the resolution of your computer screen, your language preference and which device you use;
- From which page you came to the web store;
- When and how long you visit or use the online store;
- Whether you use functionalities of the web store. For example, making a wish list, placing an order or viewing previous purchases;
- Which pages you visit in our web store.